Rockstar has released an automatic title update for Max Payne 3. Boot up the game and it will prompt you to download it automatically.
The patch fixes several errors in the multiplayer component, like players getting stuck in cover or appearing invisible in the game.
It’s now available on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and includes the following fixes:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left
A multiplayer DLC for Max Payne 3, titled “Painful Memories” was announced yesterday. Get the details here.