Media Create Software Sales: GT 5 sales over the roof and more
Media Create has released the software figures for the week of November 22-28 in Japan and it’s been the week of Gran Turismo 5 and PS3.
Polyphony’s racer sold over 430k units on its first week and due to it, the PS3 also saw a boost in sales.
Here’s are the top ten software figures for the week ending Nov 28 in Japan:
- Gran Turismo 5 (PS3): 430,707
- Super Robot Taisen L (DS): 129,054
- Mario Sports Mix (Wii): 84,983
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii): 47,487
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 43,227
- Call of Dut Black Ops Subtitled Ver. (PS3): 31,354
- Super Kaseki Horider (DS): 26,195
- Dangan-Ronpa (PSP): 25,564
- Power Pro Kun Pocket 13 (DS): 24,717
- Wii Party (Wii): 24,525