You knew this was coming.
Warner Bros.’ and Monolith’s successful revitalization of the Lord of the Rings universe for video games last year, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, will be getting a new re-release, the publisher confirmed today.The Game of the Year edition will see the base game packaged with all of the DLC and add on content released for the game since its release, for the standard price of $60.
The edition is due to launch on May 8th, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The full range of DLC packs and add on content that will be included alongside it includes:
● Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
● Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
● Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
● Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
● Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
● Additional Features: Photo Mode
Shadow of Mordor was one of the surprise hits of last year, and if you haven’t looked into it already, it is certainly a game that deserves your attention.