MotoHeroz will be available for through WiiWare on September 15th for 1500 Wii Points. The racer from RedLynx runs at 60 frames per second, includes three game modes and over 100 tracks! It is 2 to 4 players and for more check out the Launch Trailer above and the press release below.
September 7, 2011 (Helsinki, Finland) — RedLynx (redlynx.com) said today that MotoHeroz, its highly-anticipated release for Nintendo’s WiiWare service, will release in both Europe and the Americas on September 15 for 1500 Wii Points™.
“We couldn’t be more excited to be bringing MotoHeroz to WiiWare,” said Tero Virtala, CEO of RedLynx. “With its rich mix of single player gameplay, local multiplayer, and online challenges, we think we have delivered one of the most complete gaming experiences in the downloadable console space.
“Now it’s time to let the gamers try it out and decide for themselves.”
- Single player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
- Two to four-player party mode that’s easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Daily online competition based on Global and Friend-based Leader Boards
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
- Simple but effective physics that deliver an addictive gameplay experience
“Gamers need only remember one thing,” said Antti Ilvessuo, Creative Director of RedLynx. “Fifteen hundred Wii Points on the fifteenth. And get three friends over to check out Party Rally! That is all.”
RedLynx Ltd. is a multiplatform game developer and publisher based in Helsinki, Finland. Since its founding in 2000, it has developed and published more than 100 games on many platforms, including Xbox™ LIVE Arcade, WiiWare™, Nintendo DS™, Sony PSP®, Apple iPhone®, Apple Macintosh®, PC, web, and mobile phones.
RedLynx and MotoHeroz are trademarks of RedLynx, Ltd. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.