Paradox Interactive and TaleWorlds Entertainment are aiming to keep fans of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword happy with a new and extensive content update.
The updates include:
• New alternative melee fighting style for musketeers.
• Great new ragdoll physics effects.
• New particle and sound effects for firearms, for added realism.
• Completely redone Captain Mode introduces a new troops purchasing system & all new troops!
• Female player characters and armors!
• A rebalanced single player experience, including an improved economy, item balance, and difficulty.
• New and more realistic caravan management system. New quests.
• An improved multiplayer balance to both classes & weapons, providing more distinct play styles.
• Healthier faster horses!
• Crouching and the ability to run and reload add more styles of play.
• An all new grenade system with a new explosion model and particle effects.
Stay tuned to GamingBolt.com for more news and updates.