New Dead Island Patch for PC Released On Steam
Dead Island patch has been released on Steam, and contains a lot of fixes for the game. The game launched in a buggy state on the PC and the developer has tried to rectify it a little bit. This new update contains a lot of small fixes that should make your gaming experience a little better. The new DLC for the game will be available in November.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Fixed running game on Steam in offline mode
- Fixed damaged saves when a player has more than 190 items in inventory (weapon or stacked items, counting in items from Jin’s storage and player inventory). Corrupted save games will be recovered when possible
- Fixed problems with unlocking “There and back again” with progress 72/72
- Fixed duplicating weapons when throwing and dropping at one time, and when dropping items from inventory
- Optimised scanning for friends-process, to decrease lobby server workload
- Fixed random freezes when playing 4 players coop no longer appear
- Fixed issues when using medkits from inventory menu
- Stacking items issue solved: miscellaneous items to 9999, medkits and alcohol to 30 instead of 10
- Added the option to disable voice chat in game
- Limited Jin’s storage capacity to 150
- Fixed: disappearing items when there is no place in inventory and a player tries to get an item from Jin’s storage
- Improved trading: items will be removed from the smallest stack instead of a random one
- Fixed problems with corrupted profiles, which caused the game to start with black screen and freeze
- Fixed levitating zombies after killing
- Fixed not being able to show quest details in quest menu using Xbox controller
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.