Targets stability and online play
Earlier today an all new patch was released for FIFA 14 on Xbox One. The patch was aimed at targeting specific issues that gamers were having in terms of in-game stability and online play. According to the patch notes, these are the fixes that have been made:
• Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
• Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
• Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
• Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
• Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
• Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
• Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
• Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
• Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
• Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
EA offered an additional comment in the post as well:
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements.”
Via: EA Forums