New God of War: Ascension campaign details
We have a bunch of new info for you about God of War: Ascension’s single-player mode, and considering the barrage of info we got on the multi-player this was a welcome change.
The game will be the same length as God of War 1 — 6-7 hours, and features more destruction than God of War 3. Tyler Bates is composing the music for the game.
These details were revealed by Todd Pappy (via GAF), who is the Game Director of God of War: Ascension at Sony Santa Monica.
- “Revamped” combat and weapon system
- The new composer is Tyler Bates
- New gameplay feature or features
- The game will be more like GOW1 and GOW2
- It will have more color than GOW3
- Bigger creatures than Polyphemus in SP
- Variable framerate like past GOW titles
- Kratos’ model will be rebuilt to reflect a younger version
- You no longer struggle to open a chest, you just smash it now
- More destruction than GOW3
- They are working on making all the features of the characters better than GOW3
- The game will have a variety of locations like past GOW games