Rockstar has just released a new, massive mod for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V, which just released under a month ago. The mod fixes a number of annoying bugs related to the garage and vehicles, and it also fixes the problems that PC players may have been facing in GTA: Online.
However, the mod, which is 353 MB, is far more extensive than that. It seems to work a lot of changes, both under and over the hood, and fixes a lot of problems that a lot of PC players may not have even known were there.
The full list of changes:
- Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street.
- Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
- A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
- Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
- GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
- One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
- Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
- Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
- General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.
GTA 5 can currently be purchased on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and PC.