New Mass Effect 3 details
We have got juicy new details via Neogaf on Mass Effect 3. Check them out below.
New Confirmed Characters:
- -Tali: Has unfinished business with Shepard.
- -Jack: Had a character redesign. Was a popular romance option.
Confirmed Part of Squad:
- -Kaiden/Ashley (Has achieved Spectre status)
- -James Sanders
- -Admiral Anderson
- -The Illusive Man
- -Mordin (The plot dictates that he stays close to Shepard)
- (And, from Game Informer earlier, Wrex)
- -Salarian Homeworld Sur’Kesh
- Description: A peaceful world. Very tropical, with palm trees, waterfalls. The Salarians live near a Volcanic crater. From top to bottom you’ll see the houses they live in. You will visit Sur’Kesh earlier in the game.
- -Quarian Homeworld Rannoch (The Geth Occupied One)
- Description: A desert with huge pyramid structures.
- -Mars (A human-mining operation)
- -A human mega city that formed when Vancouver and Seattle merged.
- Description: That’s where you’ll spend your time on Earth. So not London or New York like previously mentioned. Describes the planet: ‘It’s curved, futuristic buildings bathe in beautiful light as the sea laps into the waterfront and docks.’ They also saw the aftermath in which the Reapers decimate it.
- -Palaven (Gamer.nl)
- -There will be a space battle when you visit the Turian homeworld. You’ll work together with the Turians to try and destroy a Reaper fleet.
Are you guys excited about these new features in Mass Effect 3? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned with GamingBolt for more news and updates.