Kalypso Media has released a new video showing a key NPC in the game. It’s called ‘Meet the Rogues’ and features characters like the ever-intellectual Miss Pineapple, the incredibly intolerable Sunny Flowers and the overbearing General Rodriguez.
These NPCs will test your skills as a leader so that you can prove you are capable enough to develop your city into a global superpower by giving you some missions.
The game makes you “the president of a tiny Caribbean island, it’s up to you to lead your country to greatness! Will you be a benevolent and tolerant leader, or a power-mad dictator? Will your economy rely on tourism, farming, big business or cheap sweatshops? The decisions you make will shape the future of your island, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.”
Check out the video below.
Meanwhile if you are hearing about this game for the first time, check out the features.
- Become the heroic leader, or a despicable despot as your customized El Presidente avatar makes decisions for the good or ill of the people
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new “Modern Times” campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Council of Ministers — Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions
- Sandbox mode for custom games, with improved map and scenario editor for endless replayability
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.