The news just keeps pouring out of Gamescom, so much that I going to have to learn German by next years event. But here are games that are set to hit the Windows 7 Phone soon. No dates were announces but IonBall EX was released today, August 17th for $2.99. In addition there will now be DLC for some games and even Avatar Awards
- Chickens Can’t Fly (Amused Sloth – Action): Join the ranks of our scientists and see what chickens are capable of! Conduct experiments throughout four Laboratories and when you’re confident of your skill, try the Survival mode or take part in the Global Weekly Challenge. Similar to unlocking Achievements, players will be able to unlock Avatar items. These items will automatically appear in their Avatar Closet and can then be worn to show off their gaming accomplishments.
- Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp (Signal Studios – Action): Wage war on a tiny scale in “Toy Soldiers Boot Camp” which brings the fun and addictive shooting gallery mini-games from “Toy Soldiers: Cold War” to your Windows Phone. Additionally, earn bragging rights in “Cold War” on Xbox 360 through an integrated mobile leaderboard.
- Kinectimals (Frontier Studios – Simulation): Coming this fall, “Kinectimals” for Windows Phone takes all the fun of the hit, Kinect launch title “Kinectimals” beyond the living room. Players can care for and bond with their favorite pet cat or bear cub by feeding, petting, playing and nurturing them on-the-go from their Windows Phone.
- Beards & Beaks: Cave Area DLC (Microsoft Game Studios – Strategy): Gnome Town, an idyllic place of gnome mellow … suddenly overrun with murders of crows so audacious that even Hitchcock would take refuge behind a toadstool. Who knew the two could get so down and dirty in a turf war that knows no bounds? Fifteen challenging new levels lie ahead in the “Cave Area” Add-on Content. A new gnome ally and enemies await.
- Bug Village (Glu Mobile – Simulation): This is Bug Village – a tiny town where you build and nurture a colony of active ants and busy bees! Construct homes to attract playful bugs and direct them to the garden, where they can gather resources to expand your village. Feed your bugs to keep them energized and healthy. Add cute decorations and flowers to make the colony buzz with excitement! Small is beautiful in “Bug Village”!
- Gravity Guy (Miniclip – Action): In a world where gravity laws were broken, a brave guy was held captive for defying the rules. Not happy, he decided to escape. Your job: guide him through a world of impossible mazes, flipping gravity at will.
- Farm Frenzy 2 (Alaware Entertainment – Simulation): If you think the big city is crazy, wait until you get a load of country life. Manage a wild and wacky farm by growing grass, feeding chickens, collecting eggs and taking your produce to market.
- Orbital (Bitforge – Puzzle): An addictive puzzle game that challenges you to destroy as many orbs as possible.
- Burn the Rope (Big Blue Bubble – Puzzle): Burn as much rope as you can in this challenging puzzle game. The catch? Fire only burns upwards. So you’ll have to madly tilt and turn your phone to keep the flame alive.
- Fight Game: Rivals (Khaeon Studios – Fighting): Become the king of kings among tournament fighters around the world. Enter different tournaments on distinct locations, earn credits and unlock devastating attacks and skills.
- IonBall EX (IronSun Studios – Action): A modern twist on a classic Breakout-style game, all delivered in a unique steampunk style.
- MUSH (Angry Mango – Puzzle/Platformer): This puzzle platformer (and Windows Phone exclusive) gives you control over how your character feels. Change their emotions by drawing smiles and sad faces, and by rotating or shaking the phone.
Indie games mostly from developer GameHouse:
- Collapse! (GameHouse – Strategy): GameHouse’s very first PC game comes to Windows Phone. It’s a match-three puzzler in which a stack of blocks rises from the bottom of the screen. Players frantically tap groups of three of more colored blocks in order to eliminate them. Customizable characters, multiple gameplay modes, and bosses make for a full-featured package.
- Delicious! (GameHouse – Strategy): Like GameHouse’s Sally’s Salon Luxury Edition, Delicious! is a time management game. Players control Emily as she serves customers at a variety of food venues. Each location features unique minigames, keeping the gameplay fresh and tasty.
- TextTwist 2 (GameHouse – Card and Board): A word jumble game in which gamers receive a selection of letters and try to find all possible words that those letters can spell.
- Cake Mania: Main Street (GameHouse – Strategy): A time management game with four totally distinct locations: a bakery, a flower shop, a fast food joint, and a sushi house. Wacky problem customers like vampires and pirates keep the pressure on.
- NCIS: The Game from the TV Show (GameHouse – Adventure): Help the cast of the popular crime drama solve several different cases by completing various minigames.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)