Sony has revealed the sales for Gran Turismo 5 in the month of its releases in US and they are not that promising.
Ubisoft has also revealed the sales numbers of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and they look really amazing.
GT5 sold 400k units in US and ACB has sold a whooping 1.1 million units so far, according to the report published by NPD.
Here’s the full report:
01. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360, PS3, Wii, PC, NDS) ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ** – 8.4 Million
02. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (360, PS3) UBISOFT ** – 1.14 Million
03. Just Dance 2 (Wii) UBISOFT
04. Madden NFL 11 (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP) ELECTRONIC ARTS
05. Fable III (360) MICROSOFT**
06. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii) NINTENDO – 430.5K
07. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3, 360, Wii, PC) ELECTRONIC ARTS
08. Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) SONY** – 400K
09. NBA 2K11 (360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP,PC) TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE
10. Wii Fit Plus (Wii) NINTENDO**