PS Vita owners are in for a ride when Persona 4 releases later this year and to celebrate that Atlus has unveiled a limited Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition which is an extremely limited deluxe version of the game.
It has a production run of only 10,000 units, so hardcore Persona 4 fans have some work out for them.
“What better way to celebrate the expanded and enhanced version of one of our best games of all time-not to mention Japan’s best-selling PS Vita game of all time more than twice over-than a premium edition packed with rare extras?” mused Aram Jabbari, Manager of Public Relations and Sales at Atlus.
Check out the contents of the edition below.
- The game: One of the best RPGs of all time is bigger and better than ever before, enhanced to take full advantage of the power of Vita.
- Hori Hard Pouch: Sturdily crafted and stylishly customized, this case has a flap for storing PS Vita cards that also guards the screen.
- Hori Face Cover: Offers lightweight yet effective protection without blocking any major ports, meaning you don’t have to take it off to play!
- Protective Skin: Adorns your PS Vita with the stylish, vibrant aesthetics of Persona 4 Golden and also includes 8 matching character wallpapers. This same skin is being offered in limited quantities as a bonus for fans who pre-order P4G at participating retailers.
- Stickers: Featuring some of the popular stars of Persona 4, these stickers can be used to decorate anything you can think of!
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)