Check out our complete guide for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. Using this guide you will be able to level up – rank up faster, learn about the different classes, abilities, earn PVZ coins/money/points faster, unlock items, accessories, stickers, multiplayer tips, tricks and better strategies.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is now available for the PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The game is developed by PopCap games and published by Electronic Arts.
Using the Garlic Drone, you will be able to call in air strikes and monitor zombies from the sky. Once activated this thing will carry out devastating attacks against the zombies.
This ability can be used as a shield and block paths for zombies. This can double up as a barrier behind which the player can attack zombies.
As the name suggests, as soon as zombie steps foot on these mines, they will blasted into little pieces.
Unlocking Accessories/Items, Stickers:
The cool thing about stickers is that when you unlock sticker parts, you will be to unlock that new characters. Let us talk about the various packs and the amount of coins you will need to unlock them.
Reinforcement Pack: This pack consists of five items namely which will help you during your fights. This will cost you 1000 PVZ coins.
Super Duper Pack: This will cost you 5000 PVZ coins. This pack consists of customization and consumable items. This pack has at least one uncommon item.
Craaazy Pack: This will cost you 10,000 PVZ coins. This includes seven items including a mix of customization and consumable items. This pack also has at least one uncommon item and a character piece.
Supreme Pack: This will cost you 20,000 PVZ coins. This pack contains nine items with a chance of 2 character items, one rare item, weapon upgrades and a character piece as well. This also includes a mix of customization and consumable items.
Spectacular Character Pack: This will cost you 40,000 PVZ coins. This pack consists of 5 characters that are almost guaranteed to unlock rare of super rare character.
There are four classes each for Plants and Zombies respectively.
- Chomper have large mouths which can be used to eat an enemy
- They have the advantage of being strong but they also have this disadvantage of being slow when they are eating enemies which means they can be killed off quite easily
- They have five variants: Hot Rod, Fire, Toxic, Count Chompula and Power
- They are useful as scout and can be used to taken down hordes of zombies or tombstones.
- They have the advantage of speed, can jump really high.
- They come equipped with chilli pepper bomb which is highly effective against zombies
- They can transform into a Gatling gun
- They have five variants: Fire, Toxic, Commando, Agent and Ice
- They specialize in healing abilities and have this unique ability of damaging enemies using sun light
- They are equipped with a machine gun
- They have five variants: Power, Mystic, Sub, Metal and Fire
- They are essentially the sniper
- They have the special ability of garlic drones as explained earlier
- They have five variants: Camo, Ice, Fire, Future and Power
- Have this special ability of a poisonous cloud.
- They are equipped with zombie propelled grenade
- This has five variants: Camo, Super Commando, Tank Commander, Arctic Trooper, General Supremo
- Have this ability to build turrets
- They can carry jack hammers
- They have five variants: Welder, Mechanic, Plumber, Painter and Electrician
- They specialize in having a lot of health
- Using its tackle dummy it can cause a lot of damage
- It has five variants: Cricket, Goalie, Baseball, Hockey and Rugby
- They specialize in escape skills
- They are equipped with stick grenades
- They have 5 variants: Marine Biologist, Chemist, Astronaut, Toxic and Physicist
Ranking Up/Leveling Up:
Ranking up is fundamental to success in the game. As you level up, your player rank will improve and you will be access more game modes. You can also level up by taking part in challenges.
Earning More PVZ Coins and Points:
There are a few ways you can earn coins faster:
- Garden Ops features Crazy Dave who might give you bonus objective. Completion of these bonus objectives will result into more PVZ coins.
- Gardens and Graveyards mode: This mode will give you a lot of coins
- Vanquish mode: This mode won’t give you a lot of coins but it will happen fast
- Garden Ops mode: This will take a lot of time but you will eventually earn points
- The fastest and easiest way to earn coins is to always be a team man.
- Refer our class guide above and use respective abilities to full use. Using them will earn coins and points as well
- And of course kills! Go on a Kill streak!
Entire List of Plants and Zombies in the game:
- Chili Bean
- Power Flower
- Gatling Pea
- Bonk Choy
- Marigold (called Heal Flower in game)
- Potato Mine
- Snow Pea
- Fire Cactus
- Power Chomper
- Electric Cactus
- Magma Chomper
- Shadow Flower
- Fire Flower
- Robot Flower
- Twin Marigold
- Cherry Bomb
- Flaming Pea
- Coconut Cannon
- Cob Cannon
- Garlic Drone
- Hot Rod Chomper
- Ice Cactus
- Toxic Peashooter
- Full-auto Peashooter
- Future Cactus
- Mystic Sunflower
- Yeti Zombie
- Screen Door Zombie
- Flag Zombie
- Newspaper Zombie
- Backup Dancer
- Buckethead Zombie
- Conehead Zombie
- Dancing Zombie
- Giga Football Zombie
- Dr. Zomboss
- All-Star Zombie
- Engineer Zombie
- Foot Zoldier Zombie
- Super Commando
- Hockey Star
- Scientist Zombie
- Bomber Imp
- Coffin Zombie
- Outhouse Zombie
- Exploding Imp
Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare – Miscellaneous Strategy, Tips, Tricks And Guide:
Surviving the Zombie Horde:
How to Destroy “Crazy Dave” Trailer in the Sky
Multiplayer Gameplay Tips:
Gardens & Graveyards Wall-Nut Hills Holding Off Zombies:
Tips from the developers themselves:
Note: This guide will updated once we have more information about the game.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)