Kalypso have released new walkthrough video for Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, the upcoming empire building game.
In this new video, you will learn about the construction and management of sailing ships and merchant convoys, along with getting a taste of the game’s exciting naval combat system. Download the video from the link below to get a first-hand look at Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, the latest in the line of titles that set the standard in the trading simulation genre. Kalypso will release Port Royale 3 on Windows PC and consoles this summer.
Features of Port Royale 3 are:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
Stay tuned to GB for more news and updates.