Kalypso Media has announced that Port Royale 3 Harbour Master DLC is now available for the PC version of Pirates & Merchants.
It is purely a cosmetic DLC which adds new buildings, decorative objects for your cities and you can also gain access to an economic adviser to give you useful hints. Sounds good? You can also control defense of your cities and build fleets.
The DLC will be available for 4.49 pounds and you can download it via Kalypso launcher within the Pirates & Merchants game.
In Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants, players will embark upon an epic adventure through the Caribbean during the turbulent 17th century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands all fight for supremacy in the colonies. Players take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies. The campaign consists of two different paths for the young protagonist to follow: adventurer and trader.
- Six new buildings (including embassy, fire department and more)
- Decorative objects such as plants, statues and various types of street coverings
- More control over city defensive lines
- An economic adviser to assist players in making financial choices
- The ability to build your own ships