Pre-order bonuses revealed for Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Today EA and Criterion today unveiled pre-order bonuses for the eagerly anticipated racer, Need for Speed Most Wanted. Not to be confused with Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Most Wanted (2) swept the board at E3, racking up 36 award nominations and winning an even more impressive 18 of them, including Best Racing Game and Best Multiplayer Game.
Players that pre-order the game now will receive the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition, which includes two early unlocked multiplayer cars with additional modifications. The cars are the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and Porsche 911 Carrera S. Pre-orderers will also have the option of also unlocking either: the Speed Pack, Strike Pack or Power Pack, with unique modifications that fit different play styles:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
Multiplayer bonuses included in the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition include:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer.
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S with an ‘Optimized Aerodynamic Body’ that allegedly reduces drag for maximum speed, as well as Nitrous Burn, for the boost-inclined
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: with A Race Pack Powertrain, so increased power, stability and strength are your rewards.
These pre-order incentives expire 30th October inNorth America and 1st November in Europe. Need for Speed Most Wanted unleashes onto PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Android on 30th October in North American and 2nd November in Europe.