Quirkat, a Middle East game development studio are currently looking for a PS3 Lead Programmer for their unannounced PlayStation 3 game.
We came across this Job Description today:
• Strong C++ and debugging skills
• At least 5 years of experience in platform game development
• Experienced in programming for the PS3, preferably with experience with the move platform
• Worked on at least 2 published console titles
• Experience working within an Agile environment
• Experience with multiple game engines; preferably PhyreEngine
• Strong team leadership skills and ability to mentor juniors on the team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Lead the development team of a yet-unannounced PS3 move title
• Adhere to all requirements set out by the platform owner
• Mentor junior team members on game development best practices
• Be responsible for the title submission and all QA requirements
• Be responsible for all milestone deliverables as set out by the Studio Head
Unfortunately we dont have any more details regarding what that game is. But the moment we get a hint we shall update you guys.
Stay tuned to GamingBolt.com for more news and updates.