Remedy is on Origin: Alan Wake will be available on EA’s service
EA is on a signing spree – Remedy joins the the third-party list for Origin. They had recently revealed 11 new signings for Origin, which included CD Projekt; and now along with Remedy it becomes a formidable list.
I miss the days when there was only Battlefield 3 in everyone’s Origin library – I kid.
EA has also signed a few more third-party publishers along with Remedy, which are:
- Iceberg Interactive
- Strategy First
- Macro Games
- Legendo Entertainment
EA had announced recently that there are 9.3 million registrations on Origin, and they have made $100 million revenues since launch.
PC version of Alan Wake also has the following enhancements, which were revealed by Remedy today.
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before.
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!)
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.