The game will be published by Atari and out by next year.
– View coasters in 3D
– Touchscreen controls
– Several coaster design options including suspended, hydraulic, wooden, steel and inverted
– Other rides such as monorails, prebuilt kiddie rides, carousels and county fair-style attractions
– Give parks themes such as haunted house and others
– Handle ride construction and park maintenance
– Hire and manage staff, this includes janitors, mechanics and more
– Multiple modes such as Coaster Creator and Sandbox
– Built-in tutorials
– Coaster Story mode teaches you how to do everything through a series of scenarios and tutorials
– In-game adviser will help identify in-part objectives and show players their progress
Stay tuned for more updates on GB.