Skyrim: All New Details Revealed From E3
We have tons of information for Elder Scrolls V Skyrim coming from E3. Without any delays lets check them out below:
- It is a huge fantasy game where you can do whatever you want.
- The developers are pushing the hardware to the maximum and have rewritten all the code and renderer for the game, with immaculate details at the micro and macro level.
- You can double yield magic, and if you combine them using the corresponding button you will be able to cast a more powerful spell. Now only that, you can also dual wield swords.
- Nordic ruins is one of the 150 dungeons that will be present in the game
- There will be a lot of stealth sections in the game.
- In order to unlock shard powers you have to learn the words so that you get the ability to use them. These words are learned in the form of dragon language.
- You can use stabs to light up areas in dark places.
- Tundra is a wide open grass land in Skyrim developed using the Creation Engine.
- Dragons can attack you from any side and anywhere, they are dynamic in nature. The fights with Dragons in Skyrim have never been experienced in any video game before.
- The game will be 300 hours long or may be more.
- When Dragons die, you can absorb their soul and then learn the Dragon words.
- You may also face multiple dragons at once. Frost dragons are one of the most powerful species in the game.
- You will meet these not so friendly creatures throughout the game.
- There are also powerful magic in the game where you can cause a rain storm and bring down lightning to your foes.
- Some dragons may be friendly which will depend on the story of the game.
- Factions will be returning. Mages, Companions and Thieves Guild will return.
- There are a lot of environments in the game with seven different number of regions.
This year’s E3 is turning out to be hot on information and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is certainly one game that you need to keep your eye.
Stay tuned with us for more our continued coverage on E3. You can check our entire E3 coverage over here.