So The Far Cry 4 Season Pass Is… Well, Out There
Encounter Yeti in Far Cry 4: Among Thieves.
Far Cry has a tradition for some off beat DLC. For example, Ubisoft followed up on the incredible success of Far Cry 3 with what? With the psychedelic, 80s inspired retro-future aesthetic touting Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.
So, when it comes to Far Cry 4, why would you expect anything normal when it comes to the DLC? And indeed, the newest details that we have gotten relating to the game’s Season Pass, which gives users access to all the DLC at a cheaper, bundled and discounted price, indicates that in addition to some pretty standard stuff that we’ll be getting, we’ll also be getting stuff decidedly less standard. Such as the ability to encounter Yeti.
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey
Far Cry 4 launches November 18 on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.