It’s been a busy time for Star Wars of late. In addition to The Mandalorian premiering on Disney+, EA recently released Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, while later this month, The Rise of Skywalker will be in theatres as well. On top of that, it’s looking like EA’s previous Star Wars game, the DICE-developed Battlefront 2, could be coming back to the forefront again.
As per leaked details over at True Achievements, Star Wars Battlefront 2: Celebration Edition is going to release in two days, on December 5- which means we should expect an official announcement soon (if this is true, that is).
The package is supposed to include the following content:
- Base Game, including all past and future free game updates as they release
- More than 25 Hero Appearances, including six Legendary Appearances, plus one Appearance each for Rey, Finn, and Kylo Ren inspired by Star Wars: Rise of the Skywalker
- More than 125 Trooper and Reinforcement Appearances
- More than 100 Hero and Trooper Emotes and Voice Lines
- More than 70 Hero and Trooper Victory Poses
Though Battlefront 2 suffered an infamously bad launch – what with all the controversy surrounding loot boxes – EA and DICE have both been of the opinion that the game’s been turned around quite effectively. A Complete Edition release might be a great way to get (or get back) into what’s now an improved game.