Star Wars Battlefront is a DICE game, so naturally, it has a fair few bugs and issues at launch. Thankfully, we have been spared the kind of mess that Battlefield 4 was at launch- while some issues exist, most of these seem to be far more manageable. In this section of the guide, we list some of the most common problems users are facing with the game, as well as their suggested fixes. Please be advised that the following methods are to be used at the sole discretion of the platform owner. GamingBolt or its staff members take no responsibility for problems that may arise or issues that may occur from trying the below. Always remember that official support is always the best support.
Black Screen Error
- Update your drivers, if you have not already
- Disable SLI/Crossfire if you are using it
- If you are a laptop user, make sure the game uses the discrete GPU, instead of the integrated one
- Try running the game in the same resolution as your desktop, since resolution conflicts can cause the Black Screen error
- Try running the game in Windowed mode
CE-24632-8 Error on PS4
- Quit the game, install the latest update, restart the console and the game.
100% CPU Usage Issue
- This issue arises from unlocked framerates. Limit your framerate, maybe to 60FPS, which should help throttle CPU usage as well.
- Your game is corrupted. Use the Game Repair utility.
Audio Stuttering Fix
- Lower the audio sampling quality in the menu (the number with the KHz values).
Missing Text in Menu
- Most commonly, this bug occurs in pirated copies
- Reinstall Origin if you have a legitimate copy
- If you are using a VPN, disable it
Note: Given that the wide range of PC hardware out there, the fixes mentioned here may or may not work for you. But it’s worth giving them a shot since these have worked for players who own the PC version of Star Wars Battlefront.