A new update has been released for Steam Greenlight, that adds plenty of notable features- like developers being able to add non-gaming software, for one.
Developers can upload their software to Steam Greenlight and get feedback from the Community. Developers still in their early stages on developing a new game can even upload their early work to Steam Greenlight and get feedback.
Of course, that won’t assure access to betas or demos for the Community. I guess that goes without saying.
Here are some of the other fixes made by the new update:
- The updated front page of Steam Greenlight now highlights recent submissions and Friends’ favorites as well as recent news
- Developers can now add additional contributors to their items in Greenlight for the purpose of moderating and responding to community feedback
- A new widget-creator has been added under the “About” section to help promote your Steam Greenlight entry
- The FAQ has been updated to add some new questions and include information about Steam business in general
- Steam Greenlight logos are now available for download, also listed under the “About” section