Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League has a crafting gameplay mechanic with which you can make your own equipment, be it weaponry or gear. The augments on these items are applied through RNG, and if you would like to change them then this Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League guide has all the information you need.
Your first step will be making your way through Chapter 2 until you get a hold of Penguin and his crafting functionality. Next, complete Penguin’s initial side mission, and return to speak with him.
Choose Overhaul from Penguin’s dialogue and select the item for which you want to reroll the augments. Note the button prompt for the Overhaul action under the model of the weapon, in the lower-right quadrant of the screen. Also note the cost in resources for the action. Press and hold the prompted button to perform the Overhaul. Note that there is no further warning, and the action cannot be reversed, so be wary.
Based on rarity, you can get up to three new augments rolled on an item. Depending on resource cost, you could well switch augmentations as many times as you can afford.
- Infamous quality shaded red can have between two to three augments, and Set Bonus effects
- Notorious quality shaded pink can have between two to three augments, and a Notorious effect
- Legendary quality shaded yellow can also have between two to three augments, and a Legendary effect
- Epic quality shaded purple can also have up to three augments, but as few as one on some rolls
- Rare quality shaded blue can have between one and two augments
It may be necessary to farm resources in the early game in order to Overhaul your equipment augments, but by mid-game you will be drowning in all six resource types. So don’t be too concerned with hoarding resources and avoiding the Overhaul function because of that. Eventually you will also be inundated in the weapons themselves and will have to switch out much of your early gear for better rarity variants.
That is how to augment weapons and equipment in Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League.