Paradox Interactive and BattleGoat Studios announced today that Supreme Ruler: Cold War has gone gold.
• Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
• Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
• Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
• Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
• Grow and Modernize your Economy
• Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
• And when Diplomacy Fails… Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces!
• Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
• Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
Supreme Ruler: Cold War is scheduled for release via digital download and retail on July 19th for $29,99.