Famitsu’s latest weekly charts (as decided by votes from the reader’s outlet) are in, and there’s been some interesting movement in the top 10 this week. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has been hovering around the very top spots for a number of weeks running now, and this week, it’s climbed into the top spot. Following it in second place (with a sizeable gap separating the two games) is Final Fantasy 16.
It’s not the only Final Fantasy game in the charts either. Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, which is due out next Winter for the PS5, has climbed up to the fourth spot. Meanwhile, a couple other Square Enix titles have taken spots in the top 10 as well, with Dragon Quest Treasures coming in at No. 3 and the Nintendo Switch version of Octopath Traveler 2 taking the ninth spot.
Elsewhere in the top 10, Pikmin 4 has climbed up to sixth place, while the PS5 version of the upcoming remake of Resident Evil 4 comes in at No. 7. Fellow Capcom title Pragmata is in the charts as well, taking up the very tail end of the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between November 10 and November 16.
1. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 726 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 663 votes
3. [NSW] Dragon Quest Treasures – 578 votes
4. [PS5] Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth – 360 votes
5. [NSW] Fire Emblem Engage – 318 votes
6. [NSW] Pikmin 4 – 279 votes
7. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 – 276 votes
8. [NSW] Ushiro – 231 votes
9. [NSW] Octopath Traveler 2 – 228 votes
10. [PS5] Pragmata – 186 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)