Telltale Game’s next adventure game The Wolf Among Us will be released this Friday for the Xbox 360 and PC. The game will span five episodes with the first one ‘Faith’ scheduled to hit this week. The Wolf Among Us will follow similar gameplay mechanics as last year’s The Walking Dead so seasoned players should feel right at home.
In the press release, Telltale Games has detailed what players can expect from the game:
- Your choices matter: it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect how your story plays out, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world. These are not the characters you’d see on a little child’s lunchbox.
- as Bigby Wolf: formerly the most feared monster among the Fables, now Sheriff of Fabletown and protector of those he used to hunt. He must restrain the beast within if he is to earn the trust of those around him.
- Choose Bigby’s actions carefully. Will you approach a situation calmly or unleash your inner rage? The way you act will determine how others respond to you.
- Set before the events seen in the first issue of the comics – you don’t have to know the characters or the world to play.
In addition to the above information we also have some brand new screenshots which you can check out below:
Update: Launch trailer added.