Gamestop, Amazon and Best buy.
Hot in the heels of Devil May Cry DmC pre-orders for the US market, we have one for Tomb Raider as well. Funny thing is both these comes out next year so I feel it’s kind of early to be announcing these things, but as you know, the marketing machine has started.
Developed by Crystal Dynamics, the game is shaping up to be something excellent, and Square Enix is determined to put its full weight behind it.
In case you feel like pre-ordering it now itself, check out the details below. This is for the US market only, so if you want them, you have to import. The game comes out on early next year for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
Exclusive in-game CHALLENGE TOMB
- In this exclusive standalone tomb, Lara encounters all new environment puzzles to test her brains and brawn.
“The Final Hours Edition” of TOMB RAIDER:
- Exclusive 32 page art book created by art director Brian Horton showcasing the art from TOMB RAIDER
- Exclusive “Hunter Skin” that grants Lara a layer of action-movie-style natural camouflage
- The Final Hours of TOMB RAIDER – ‘Director’s Cut’ Kindle Fire Edition: Go behind the scenes in this interactive app and experience the highs and lows as video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how famed studio Crystal Dynamics went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history
Exclusive TOMB RAIDER: The Beginnings Comic Book and AVIATRIX SKIN
- Written by Rhianna Pratchett with cover art by TOMB RAIDER art director Brian Horton, The Beginnings is a 48 page six-part graphic novel which tells the story of how the ill-fated voyage of the Endurance came to be.
- AVIATRIX SKIN: an exclusive 1930s adventurer outfit for Lara Croft, complete with bomber jacket