Ubisoft and Gunnar Optics have teamed up to provide branded eyewear for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. It helps in reducing eye strain if you keep playing the game for extended sessions.
“The launch of Ghost Recon: Future Solider is one of the most highly anticipated releases of the year and an alignment with Ubisoft just made perfect sense,” explains Jennifer Michelsen, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer at GUNNAR Optiks.
“In the game, Ghosts rely on superior training with the latest technology and weaponry to achieve their objectives. For gamers, GUNNAR is providing the latest technology in visual performance in an effort to reduce eye strain while taking out enemies with precision, accuracy, and focus for hours on end. Combined, gamers can save a little cash with the bundle and experience Ghost Recon: Future Soldier with the highest visual quality possible.”
Key features of GUNNAR Optiks gaming eyewear:
- Tint: GUNNAR’s patented amber tint filters out harsh artificial light, reducing eye irritation while enhancing contrast for a more vivid picture quality when gaming in hi-def.
- Wrap/Shape: The frames feature highly wrapped, curved lens shape limiting air flow and maintaining moisture near the eyes, while providing a slight magnification effect optimized for viewing digital screens and helping the eye muscles to relax.
- Material: GUNNAR’s proprietary lens material is optically pure, insuring the clearest image by eliminating distortion, impurities and haze.
- Coatings: Reduces distractions caused by glare and reflections to help minimize eye fatigue and strain.
- Design: Large lens surface area for wider viewing angles and flat temples that allow for comfortable wearing of headsets.
- 20/20 or Rx: Out of the box ready for 20/20 vision or used with corrective contact lenses, and also prescription compatible in partnership with Carl Zeiss Vision with optional coverage by VSP Insurance.
- Versatile: Don’t just use them for gaming, they also help reduce eyestrain during any activity that requires looking at a digital screen for extended periods of time. Work, writing, studying, etc.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.