Kaos shooter, Homefront has made its debut at number one spot in the UK charts, according to Chart-Track.
The shooter managed to sell 82% of what the developer’s earlier title, Frontlines: Fuel of War has managed to sell since its launch in 2008.
This is also THQ’s first UK number debut since 2009, when UFC Undisputed 2009 made its mark as number one in its first week of release.
The Xbox 360 version of the game has sold more copies, apparently.
Dragon Age to made way for the shooter and now rests at number two position in the charts.
View the top 10 below.
- Homefront (Kaos, THQ)
- Dragon Age II (BioWare, EA)
- Pokemon White (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Total War: Shogun II (The Creative Assembly, Sega)
- Pokemon Black (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Fight Night Champion (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Killzone 3 (Guerrilla Games, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)