As you make your way through Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, you’ll come across several items that are inherently good. However, you can make them better by upgrading them and increasing their overall potential, both in terms of defense and offense. This guide contains the fastest way to upgrade armor, equipment, and weapons in the game, so that you’re always ready for action with the best possible gear on hand.
Fastest way to upgrade equipment in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
To upgrade your equipment in Wo: Long Fallen Dynasty, you should seek out the blacksmith Zhu Xia. Once you’ve found her, select the piece of equipment you wish to enhance and click on the upgrade button to initiate the process. Upgraded armor has a greater spirit damage reduction because of its higher defense rating, whereas upgraded weapons will deal increased damage, including greater spirit damage.
It’s worth noting that upgrading equipment does not change its rarity, but only its base stats.
For Weapons, they are:
- Base Attack
- Attack Bonuses
- Attack Power
For Defense, they are:
- Physical Resistance
- Spirit Defense
- Five Phase Resistances for armor.
- Embedments can be used to enhance the stats of your gear, providing minor stat boosts such as increased damage.
- Extract Embedments from old gear that you no longer use and use them to upgrade your new gear.
- Several resources are required to upgrade your gear. So ensure you have enough of them.
How to get an ample supply of leather and steel upgrade materials
- By exploring the levels thoroughly, you can accumulate a lot of resources.
- Instead of simply scrapping old gear, it’s better to sell them to Zhu Xia in exchange for resources.
- Main and side missions not only give you experience points and rewards but also offer resources as a prize.