Fast and efficient leveling is necessary in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty if you want to keep up with the difficult challenges, and in this guide we’ll help you achieve the same. By the end, you’ll know how you can soar through the ranks and become an unfathomable force on the battlefield.
How leveling works in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
You need to farm Genuine Qiwhich you can procure from enemies you have to defeated. Now go to to any of the Battle Flags, and select the Level Up option. You can now level up through five phases in the game, namely: Fire, Wood, Water, Metal and Earth.
Fast leveling tips in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Search for Qi Clots and Fragments
- You will come across Qi Clots and Fragments during your playthrough of Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. Once you get them, ensure you crush so you can get tons of Genuine Qi.
Don’t Ignore Sub Battlefield Quests
- Most players will stick to the critical path in the game but we suggest investing your time in Sub Battlefield quests if you want to make a powerful build. Sub battlefields offer one of the fastest ways to farm Genuine Qi.
Keep an Eye on the Qi Counter
- The Qi Counter indicates when you’re ready to level up. If you forget to keep track of it, you can lose a good chunk of Genuine Qi should you die. Always and I mean always keep an eye on the counter.
Frequently Rest at Battle Flags
- Resting at Battle Flags respawns dead enemies, so this makes this a great way to beat them again and earn Genuine Qi.
Replay Completed Missions
- You can replay completed missions in the game. So this is great way to defeat already known enemies with better gear and that too in a shorter time period. This is a bit of a grind but it will net you more Genuine Qi.
Find Decent Genuine Qi Farming Zones
- You need to find a Battle Flag that has a high volume of enemies around it. These areas can get you a lot of Genuine Qi. You can also find similar Battle Flags locations. Once you find them, mark them all. Once you are done marking, now keep finishing one location after another, rinse and repeat to get more Genuine Qi.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)