The Morale Rank is an innovative feature that makes the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty much more enjoyable than its counterparts. It is dictated by your Morale Points. In short, a higher rank will mean you are powerful enough to take on challenging tasks.
This guide also discusses how you can increase your rank. So, without further ado, let’s begin.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Morale Rank Explained
- Morale Rank goes back to zero at the start of each Battlefields. Your morale rank can decrease should you die or get hit by a critical attack but it will never go below the Fortitude Rank.
- The foes will deal more damage if they have a higher morale rank but if you have a higher morale rank than them, you will be able to inflict more damage.
How to Increase Morale Rank in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Here are a few ways you can use to increase your Morale Rank in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty.
- Activate Battle and Marking Flags
- Defeat as many enemies as you.
- Always aim to land Fatal Strikes
How to Increase Fortitude in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Unlike Morale, the only way you can increase your Fortitude in Wo Long: Fallen dynasty is by raising Battle Flags and Marking Flags.
How to find Tiger Seals
Tiger Seals let you use the game’s co-op mode. You can also use them to get recruit NPCs to help you in your battles. Here are a few ways to get more Tiger Seals:
- First of all, Battlefields are the most efficient and guaranteed ways to farm Tiger Seals.
- Enemies will sometimes drop Tiger Seals. So, defeat as many enemies as you can.
- Each level has chests and some of them may contain Tiger Seals.
- Killing invading players also grants Tiger Seals. Not a sure shot method but it can work.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)