Worms: Revolution out now
For the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC
Worms Revolution is out now, and you can download it for the PS3 via PS Store, Xbox 360 via Xbox Live and PC via Steam for $14.99 for PS3 and PC 1200 Microsoft Points for the Xbox 360.
Here’s some info on the game as given by the devs:
- 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
- Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
- Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy. (PC Steam exclusive feature)
- 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
- Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
- New dynamic water and physics objects
- New weapons
- Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
Stay tuned for more updates.