Worms Revolution is out now, and you can download it for the PS3 via PS Store, Xbox 360 via Xbox Live and PC via Steam for $14.99 for PS3 and PC 1200 Microsoft Points for the Xbox 360.
Here’s some info on the game as given by the devs:
- 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
- Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
- Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy. (PC Steam exclusive feature)
- 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
- Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
- New dynamic water and physics objects
- New weapons
- Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)