The new update is available to download right now.
The last update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 added some new features like a New Game Plus mode along with various difficulty levels and other changes. Now, the next update for the game, version 1.3.1 is out and you can download it right away.
The new update brings with it the addition of New Quests Pack 2 and brings five whole new quests that players can play through once they’ve downloaded this update. It’s certainly nice to see the developers still adding new content to the game at a steady rate as it offers incentives to players to continue sticking with the game. The new update also fixes some bugs while adding other DLC packs such as new Rare Blades and a new Challenge Battle mode which is for players who are looking for an intense challenge from the game.
You can read the full list of changes below. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Ver. 1.3.1
– fixes disappearing Common Blades
– fixes Affinity Rewards not being awarded
– fixes affinity being unable to go beyond Rank S
DLC Pack 2D: New Quests For The Main Game 2
– Nopon of Good Tastes (Talk to Bipopo near Galad Residential Zone in Gormott. Available after adding Poppi.)
– Cleared of All Charges (Talk to Strath in Fonsett, Leftheria. Requires Perun, Godfrey and Perceval.)
– Beneath the Aurora (Talk to Len at Rigitte Harbor in Leftheria. Available from Chapter 6.)
– Upgrades and Tinkering (Examine the table in Tora’s house. Requires Tora. Available from Chapter 8.)
– Most Awful News?! (Stay at the inn in Tantal. Requires Finch’s Birdbrain Lv.3 and Zeke. Available from Chapter 10.)
DLC Pack 3: New Rare Blades
– Release date: early May
– Requires Ver. 1.4.0 or more recent
– Contents: several new Rare Blades in installments
DLC Pack 4: Challenge Battle Mode
– aimed at players looking for a really intense challenge
– includes “difficult new battles”
– make some “new friends” along the way
– due out this Summer