Battlefield 4 PC Version Gets Patched
Server and Obliteration fixes
Battlefield 4, a game that has been marred by bugs, presents an interesting dilemma to gamers: Despite literally gameplay halting glitches, the game is so fun that they still can’t get enough of it. Where things get interesting however, is that their love for the game doesn’t stop them from complaining about said glitches. So it creates a lot of mixed energy in terms of the game’s reception, which I would imagine can get confusing for the developers working on game fixes.
Developers, DICE have just released yet another update, this time focusing on server issues as well as some quick fixes for the obliteration bug, which was preventing players from picking up the bomb once the carrier was eliminated.
Here’s the full list of fixes:
• Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup
• Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform
• Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0
• Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive
R17 Server Update Notes
• Fix for two server crashes
• Fix for a graphical bug that could occur when players accepted a revive within 1 second
• Server performance optimizations