Battlefield 4 Updates Incoming, Will Resolve One Hit Kill Bug
Along with several bugs and issues.
According to development studio, DICE, there are new patches set to release for their latest title, Battlefield 4, which are slated to begin releasing on December 2nd. Specifically, the most complained about bug that this patch will address is a one-hit kill glitch that many gamers have been complaining about. According to DICE the update will focus on “stability and performance”.
Battlefield is currently available for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. You can read our full review of the game here.
Here is the full list of patch notes:
• Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
• Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
• Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
• Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
• Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
Source: Battlefield 4