Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 update live, patch notes released
UI error bug and Escort Drones have been fixed.
An update for Black Ops 2 is live for the Xbox 360 version, and it fixes plenty of errors (it’s surprising the final product had so many to begin with). As we reported yesterday, Treyarch hadn’t released full patch notes, but we have them no.
A few notable ones are the Escort Drone not attacking players while they are under the map in theater mode and a fix that stops players from destroying the Dragonfire.
Here are the complete patch notes:
- Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
- Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
- Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community: Escort drone flying under the map; Inability to call in the Dragonfire.
- FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
- Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
- Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
- Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
- Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
- Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
- Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
- Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
- Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
- Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
- Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.