Deus Ex: Mankind Divided New Update Adds DirectX 12 Multi-GPU Preview
Did you ask for this?
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided may be a couple of months old, but Eidos Montreal seem to be continuing their quest to make it as technologically impressive as they can. They added DirectX 12 support for the game weeks after its launch- and now, they seem to be testing multi-GPU usage on DirectX 12, too.
In a new update that was released on Friday, Eidos Montreal added an opt-in preview for the DirectX 12 Multi-GPU build for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. So for those of you who are curious to see how the game would run on your PC, this update is probably for you. Just make sure you’ve updated your drivers before you go mucking around with it.
In addition, there were other things enabled by this update, too. You can find the patch notes below. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Players can now also close their in-game menus using the keys to open it: TAB / I / M / O / P / L.
- Fixed an issue where the diagonal walk speed was too fast, causing Jensen to make noise.
- Fixed a crash at the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue where Rucker would not spawn in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the tranquilizer rifle would no longer shoot in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in System Rift where the “Heat Sensor” strategy page would not trigger after loading a savegame.
- ‘Hold E’ to open Mission Objectives/Pocket Secretaries/Strategy Pages/Etc. are mapped to the TAB key by default. This removes the interference with ‘Hold E’ to drag bodies.