Grand Theft Auto 5 PC Graphics Options And Settings Revealed
GTA 5 on PC is shaping up to be a fantastic console port.
The PC gaming community has been crazy hyped for the PC build of the popular open world action game, Grand Theft Auto V which will soon be available on April 14th. One of the things that they’ve been waiting on, are a list of graphical options, because the PC gaming scene is big on visual customisation.
We now have the extensive list of graphical options that can be found in the game and it’s a fantastic list. This is partially where the idea of the PC Master Race came from. Underneath the Advanced Graphics tab, you can find options for Long Shadows, High Resolution Shadows, High Detail Steaming While Flying options as well as further distance scaling bars.
Check out the full settings below along with screenshots. The game is now available for pre-load on Steam and it weighs a mammoth 65 GB. The game is already available on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Grand Theft Auto V on PC Supports:
- A Video Memory Slider to adjust how much video memory your using
- Ignore Suggested Limits options will scan your rig and give a preset option that you can choose to ignore and change
- DirectX Version Output monitor: 1-3
- Anti-Aliasing options that include FXAA, MSAA and even Nvidia’s TXAA
- Scaling bars for population density, the variety of the populace and distance scaling
- Texture quality goes from normal to high
- Shader quality goes from normal to high
- Shadow quality goes from normal to high
- Reflection quality goes from normal to high
- Reflections support MSAA
- Water quality can scale from normal to high
- Particle quality goes from normal to high
- Soft Shadow options scaled from Softer, Softest AMD, CHS, Nvidia PCSS
- Motion blur, thankfully, can be scaled up and down, no details regarding whether or not it can be entirely turned off
- There are depth of field effects that can be turned on and off
- Anisotropic filtering goes up to X16
- There are various ambient occlusions
- There are various tessellation options