GT5 Spec II Update Detailed; All Standard Cars get Cockpit View
Kazonuri Yamauchi has delivered big time. He has just detailed the Spec II update in Twitter and it is massive. You can check out the details below. Tell us what you think in the comments section.
1. Simplified interior view added to all standard cars.
2. User control of the weather change feature.
3. Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings…
4. Spec 2.0 Opening movie
5. Improved UI response and usability
6. Replay front forward/rewind
7. Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
8. Expanded online lounge features (Narrowing down car types, shuffle races)…
9. Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings.)
10. Expanded Photo travel features / You can now take photo’s of cars together with your avatar…
11. Added a “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel
12. Added eleven 2011 model NASCAR cars…
13. Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Shulze Motor Sport
14. Improved physics and AI…
15. Support for the Logitec G25/G27 Steering wheel.