Hard Reset Now Available, Official Release Notes Included
Flying Wild Hog’s debut game, Hard Reset, is finally available on Steam.
The developers have also released a list of changes in response to reviewer and demo feedback.
1. Added a FOV slider in Menu>Options>Video
2. Added a Fast Menu option in the Main Menu
3. Fixed a Crash – while in game, Video Options, with any of the expandable menus open, after pressing ESC the game crashed.
4. Due to various bugs we removed the ability to use console commands FOR THE TIME BEING. When we’ll deal with the bugs (mostly saving the current AI state issues) we will reimplement console commands.
5. Fixed compatibility issue with _____x1200 Vertical resolution in menus.
6. Implemented German Steam achievements.
7. Fixed various localisation issues.
8. Improved loading times between levels.
9. Added different tabs in Load Game menu for each difficulty level separately.
10 Removed the Benchmark as it was especially designed for the free Demo version. If you want we will reimplement the Benchmark in the upcoming patch.
11. Improved in-game video replay.
12. Added 6 additional checkpoints throughout the game.
13. Fixed an issue with the profile system – Video Options will now be correctly applied after changing from a Steam profile to a Local one.
14. Fixed various issues concerning level geometry.