Just Cause 3 New Details On Location, Weapons, Vehicles, Online And More
Rico is back with a bang.
If you have been following the news lately, you would know that Square Enix and Avalanche Studios, finally announced the unveiling of Just Cause 3. This game has been rumored for some time now and there have been whispers of it here and there lingering in the gaming news. However it’s finally nice to know that the game is finally confirmed and releasing in 2015, and that the developers have really raised the bar with this game.
The developers have unveiled some new information about the game, such as locations, new gear and of course your grapple gun, Christofer Sundberg, founder and Chief Creative Officer at Avalanche Studios stated in an interview: “We’ve been waiting for this moment ever since Just Cause 2 was released. This is the culmination of a decade’s worth of open-world evolution and innovation. In Just Cause 3, we’ve sent Rico to a beautiful Mediterranean archipelago. He is of course bringing his Grapple and Parachute, both with game-changing upgrades, as well as the brand new Wingsuit. Just Cause 3 truly represents the next generation of chaotic sandbox fun, and we can’t wait to show you more next year.”
It would be really fun to see what the developers have in store for us, as Just Cause 2 was just packed with insane amount of stuff you can pull off, it’s quite exciting to know that Just Cause 3 will be just as insane or even more crazy.
Furthermore, we have the following new information via Steam:
- Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
- Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
- Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
- Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
- Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
- Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
- Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
- Online community features
Just Cause 3 is set to release sometime around 2015 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.