Kingdom Hearts 3 And Final Fantasy 7 Remake Ranked Number 6 And 3 Respectively In Famitsu’s Latest Most Wanted List
Famous Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu’s latest list for the most highly anticipated upcoming games among the Japanese audiences is here, and the results are, once again, about what you’d expect them to be- dominated by a number of excellent-looking RPGs and, for the most part, Square Enix titles.
Dragon Quest XI’s two versions – for the 3DS and the PS4 – are once again the top two games, the difference this time being that they’ve switched places. The 3DS version is on top, with the PS4 version placed second. Other Square Enix megatons, namely Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III are also on the list, predictably enough, at third and sixth place respectively. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, on the other hand, is placed seventh.
Splatoon 2 is back in the top 5, while The Snack World has broken into the top ten as a new entry. Check out the full top 10 below. Votes were cast between April 20 and April 26. Thoughts on this rankinh? Let us know in the comments section below.
1. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 1,203 votes
2. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,169 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 909 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 488 votes
5. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 458 votes
6. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 427 votes
7. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 345 votes
8. [3DS] The Snack World – 326 votes
9. [PS4] Tekken 7 – 315 votes
10. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 307 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!