New Details For Grand Theft Auto Online Released
Rockstar details the gameplay modes in GTA Online.
Earlier today Rockstar released some brand new details about the much anticipated GTA V multiplayer mode, Grand Theft Auto Online. GTA Online is planned to be a fully realized world that up to 16 players can partake in at a time, and will continue to grow and take shape as feedback comes in.
A lot of emphasis will be placed on player feedback. Gamers will be able to play a heavy hand in shaping the GTA Online world to maximize player satisfaction. New content will perpetually be added to the GTA Online universe to ensure that things never get stale.
Here’s what players can expect once they get online at launch:
- Open world crime and chaos, similar to what we’ve seen in the GTA series thus far. Go to the movies, hike a mountain, murder everyone who walks past you… it’s up to you to decide
- Jobs spanning a wide range of illicit activities
- Racing varying from street to off road tracks in a myriad of vehicles
- Play sports with friends or strangers
- Create and customize your own unique character
- Reputation and cash flow rankings
And here’s a list of the updates already planned to be implemented in GTA Online:
- A content creator, allowing players to craft their own deathmatches and races.
- The Beach Bum Pack which gives players control over 4 fun new beach vehicles and a number of new items and outfits.
- A capture the flag mode
And for the icing on the cake… All of these updates will be 100% free. Good guy Rockstar Games over here.
Source: Rockstar Games