NVIDIA GeForce 382.53 WHQL Driver Update Is Optimized For DiRT 4 And Out Now
Among other things.
Nvidia has released its GeForce 382.53 WHQL driver update. The update includes optimizations for DiRT 4, Nex Machina, and also adds profiles for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, Little Nightmares, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and Transformers Online.
There are other changes made, too- on the whole, it sounds like Nvidia is cleaning up a lot of the mess made by some previous driver updates. You can check out the full patch notes for the update for yourself below.
Stay tuned to GamingBolt for all the latest coverage and information.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for DiRT 4 and Nex Machina.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
- Little Nightmares
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- Transformers Online
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Tekken 7 – Fair
- DiRT 4 – Not Recommended
- Nex Machina – Not Recommended
- Quake Champions – Good
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.47
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0329
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 8.0
- [DirectX 11 games]: On some titles, in-game V-Sync does not work if Fast Sync is selected from the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consequently, the game frame rate is not locked to the maximum refresh rate, resulting in possible tearing. 
- [Aerofly RC 7]: Corruption occurs in the game when shadows are enabled. 
- [OpenGL][Tombstone Enginer]: Driver update causes corruption in Tombstone engine games. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX]: The secondary display remains blank after switching from Clone or Extended mode to secondary-only display mode.