Project CARS Gets ANOTHER Delay

It’s officially in The Last Guardian category now.

Posted By | On 13th, Mar. 2015 Under News | Follow This Author @Pramath1605


Project-Cars-12

Slightly Mad studios’ Project CARS, the gorgeous looking racing sim game that was originally supposed to release in November last year, before suffering a delay to March, and then suffering another delay to April, has been delayed yet again. The game is now scheduled to launch mid-May on Xbox one, PlayStation 4, and PC. As for the Wii U version, at this point I have stopped caring.

“Despite our long heritage and pedigree in making critically-acclaimed racing games, Project CARS is by far the grandest and most intricately detailed of them all,” the studio said in the press release announcing the delay. “Despite therefore the game being 99.9% complete, the remaining 0.1% attending to small issues and bugs has been tricky to anticipate. We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive. Again, we want to thank our fans for their support and patience on this matter. There’s a high expectancy from racing fans around the world that Project CARS is going to be an exciting new contender in the simulation racing space and we firmly believe gamers deserve it to be in its most complete and polished state when they come to play it on day one.”

It appears that they also realize that the sheer number of delays at this point is getting out of hand, so they will be offering some free content as compensation: “And since the gaming community is our primary focus and has always been at the heart of the project during development, we would like to offer some free content to all players as compensation for this short delay and as acknowledgement of how grateful we are. This gift, that we’re sure is going to excite fans, will be available from day one and revealed shortly. Keep an eye on our website for more info.”

Me, personally? I anticipate an announcement in April that the game has been delayed to June.


Awesome Stuff that you might be interested in


 

Copyright © 2009-2015 GamingBolt.com. All Rights Reserved.